A home for your horse
Two Styles of Fence
Getting a horse for yourself or for your children?
Will you be boarding the horse at a different location or keeping it on your own property?
There are two types of woven wire mesh fences ideal for horse paddocks - 2" x 4" non-climb and Keepsafe Diamond Mesh.
A 2"x 4" Woven Horse Fence--that lasts a long time
- Galvanized class 1 or class 3 finish for protection from rust and corrosion
- Black painted wire with heavy duty class 3 coating - blends into background
- Long lifetime
- Heavy 10 gauge top and bottom wires
- 12.5 gauge filler wires
- Strong square knots safely secure vertical and horizontal wires
- 2" x 4" openings prevent hoof entanglement
- Flexible - allows "racking" over uneven ground contours
- No uneven or sharp wires to injure animals
- 48" and 60" heights in 100' rolls
A Strong Keepsafe Diamond Mesh Woven Horse Fence
Both fences can be hung on wooden or studded T posts.
- Galvanized - class 1 and class 3
- Close spacing of wires prevents hooves from becoming entangled
- Fence has spring and flexibility
- Horizontal wires - heavy double strands of 12.5 gauge wires are twisted for strength
- Vertical wires - 14 gauge wires create the V mesh
- Requires little maintenance when installed
- Rugged long lasting fence
- No sharp edges to harm horses or people
- 50" x 165' and 58" x 165' rolls available
Whichever style you choose, rest assured that your horses will be safe and secure. You will have a horse fence that is attractive, strong and durable.