Black vinyl coated apron fence is a strong hexagonal netting fence that will last for years, eliminating the inconvenience and extra expense of frequent replacement. This 1-1/2" hex mesh is woven in the USA by Keystone Steel & Wire in Peoria, Illinois. Heavy 17 gauge 100% U.S. produced galvanized steel wire is used throughout. The high-quality rolls are then shipped to a different mill. Here they are prepped and custom coated with a thick, flexible, durable coating of black PVC, the same material used on lobster trap wire. You can be assured of a superior product when you buy this vinyl coated apron fence.
Vinyl coated apron fence is available in 150' rolls in two heights: 60" (48" with a 12" apron) and 72" (60" with a 12" apron). It is not necessary to use the apron. You can have a full 60" or 72" fence.
A Thick Coat and Tightly Bonded
- Made and finished by two of the leading US mills.
- Tight quality control during both phases of production - weaving
- Double protection against rust and corrosion by zinc and PVC.
Thickcoating is tightly bonded to the wire.
- PVC is flexible - will not crack or peel.
- PVC is treated to resist UV degradation.
- Heavy, strong 17 gauge wire before coating - over twice as thick as the light 20 gauge wire used in regular hex netting.
- Unique design - the bottom 12" of the fence can be bent to form an apron.
- No need to dig a trench to bury the wire when you want to keep small critters either in or out of an area.
- Lay the 12" on top of the ground for an effective barrier.
- Black color blends with the background, becoming virtually invisible.
- Black vinyl coated apron fence will not block your view.
Vinyl coated apron fence is an excellent choice for
- Tennis courts
- Beagle training pens
- Deer exclusion fence
- Chicken, poultry and game bird pens
How could you use this fence?
Do you think a high-quality product is an investment in your property?