Keeping your pens safe--
Are you raising game birds, poultry or other birds as a business or a hobby? Then you want to make sure your birds are protected with a good netting for the tops of your flight pens.
Known variously as flight pen top netting, top rite netting, aviary netting and game bird netting, these woven and knotted products provide both the protection your birds need and the peace of mind you get from knowing your birds are safe.
This Strong Top Netting:
- is lightweight
- easy to work with and install
- can be fastened together and repaired with hog rings, safety ties or lacing cord
- large pieces are available for your convenience
- no need to piece together smaller sizes in order to cover a large area
- will not rust
- resistant to mildew
- UV stabilized for protection from the sun
- flexible to prevent injury to your birds
- acts as a physical barrier to both keep your birds inside the pen and protect them from predators
Woven - Flight Pen Top Netting
Mesh sizes available: 1/2", 1", 1-1/2" and 2" hexagonal openings.
Weights available (based on tensile strengths): Light , Medium and Heavy.
Widths available: 6', 6-1/2', 12', 12-1/2', 25', 50' and 100'.
Lengths available: 50', 100'' and 150'
Knotted - Flight Pen Top Netting
These products are the strongest and heaviest nettings available. Strands of polyethylene cord are knotted in a diamond mesh pattern.
Weight available: Extra Heavy
Widths available: 26' and 52'
Length available: 155'
With so many sizes to choose from, you can be sure that there is a flight pen top netting product that will work for you.