Flexible, Good Looking, and Lasting
Hexagonal netting (aka chicken wire) that is vinyl coated will last a long time. After the 20 gauge galvanized wire is woven into a 1" hex mesh the roll is completely coated with a tough, flexible, tightly bonded layer of black PVC. There are UV inhibitors in the vinyl that protect it from sunlight degradation. Not only is the coating extremely resistant to cracking, chipping and weathering, but it is also unaffected by extremes of temperature.
Black vinyl coated chicken wire is highly resistant to rust and corrosion. The wire has double protection from both the galvanizing and the vinyl. Aesthetically pleasing, the black color helps the mesh blend in with the landscape, becoming virtually invisible. This long-lasting mesh works well in a wide variety of applications around the home or farm, such as bird pens and garden fence.
A Host of Benefits
- Choice of different heights
- Vinyl coating gives longer life
- Economical light weight fence
- Excellent product for deer fence
- Ideal for a variety of applications
- Black color blends with background - virtually invisible
With So Many Uses
- Rabbit fence
- Chicken coops
- Game bird flight pens
- Deer fence - 84" and 90"
- Small mesh garden fence
- Tree and shrub protection
- Nuisance animal exclusion
- Ground wire to prevent digging animals
- Mesh attached to split rail of ornamental fence to catch blowing leaves