Hardware Cloth - Vinyl Coated Welded Wire Mesh
Vinyl Coated Hardware Cloth - small opening, galvanized after weld (GAW) wire cloth mesh covered with a thick coating of black vinyl. There are two specifications available: 19 gauge - 1/2" x 1/2" mesh and 23 gauge - 1/4" x 1/4" mesh. The thick, flexible UV inhibited PVC coating is tightly bonded to the underlying wire. Black color blends with the background, becoming virtually invisible. This tough durable finish stands up to rough treatment and can be used in any situation where a long lasting small mesh is needed. Vinyl coated hardware cloth has the following features:
- black coating is unobtrusive - it blends with the background
- ideal for use in wet areas - underwater or underground applications
- thick, tough, black PVC coating over galvanized after weld (GAW) wire mesh
- double protection from rust and corrosion - outlasts galvanized hardware cloth
- excellent underground gopher barrier
- easy to see through window glass or screen protection
- prevents small rodents from gnawing the bark off young trees
- makes an effective, unobtrusive barrier to prevent small nuisance animals from entering an area around or in the home
- use wire cloth as an apron attached to a fence or as a buried ground wire to keep animals from digging under a fence
| 19 gauge 1/2" x 1/2"
|| 23 gauge 1/4" x 1/4"