Keystone Steel and Wire, makers of high quality Red Brand wire products, produces two types of galvanized woven wire mesh for horse fencing:
Keepsafe Diamond Mesh - heavy duty 12-1/2 gauge double strand horizontal wires woven with 14 gauge wires in a 2"x4" diamond mesh pattern; 50" and 58" x 165' rolls.
2"x4" Mesh Non-Climb - 10 gauge top and bottom wires, 12-1/2 gauge "filler" wires woven into 2" x 4" mesh; 36", 48", 60" and 72" x 100' rolls.
You can trust these products to safely contain your horses. Both of these fences share the following characteristics:
- fence meshes have spring and flexibility
- long lifetime, requiring little maintenance
- strong and safe woven mesh construction
- no sharp projecting wires to scratch animals or people
- openings in fence are too small to entangle legs or hooves
- easier to install on uneven ground than rigid welded meshes
- available with Class 1 or Class 3 (extra heavy) galvanized finish
Keepsafe Diamond Mesh
2" x 4" Non-Climb
For installation instructions and other useful information specific to building a woven wire horse fence, download the eight page Red Brand horse fencing PDF.