Poultry Netting Made From Extruded Polyethylene
Cintoflex, a Tenax fencing product, was designed as a replacement for and alternative to galvanized hexagonal chicken wire netting. Made from high density polyethylene, Cintoflex can withstand environmental stresses such as UV rays and extremes of temperature. These black polyethylene poultry net meshes are produced by a patented stretching and extruding process. The netting is manufactured as a continuous net, possessing strength associated with wire netting. Cintoflex is non-toxic. It is unaffected by contaminates such as acids generated on a poultry farm.
Versatile Cintoflex plastic net has several advantages:
- light weight
- completely recyclable
- easy to handle
- easy to install
- will not rot, rust or corrode
- no rough edges to injure you or your animals
- easy to store - requires less space
- available in four different mesh sizes
- 48" to 15' x 330' rolls
- black color blends with the background becoming virtually invisible
- multiple overlaps are eliminated in installations where height is required
- ideal for a wide variety of applications:
- perimeter protection
- bird exclusion
- deer control
- protection of trees. shrubs and berries
- litter and debris control
- pond protection
The uses for Cintoflex are limitless. In certain applications Cintoflex can be used as a replacement for hex netting chicken wire fencing. The larger meshes can be used to protect your property from deer damage.
What uses can you think of for these polyethylene meshes?