Stop Beach and Desert Erosion Now
Sand fencing is an effective and environmentally friendly treatment for the preservation of beaches and the restoration of sand dunes. Like snow fencing, sand fencing causes the wind to blow and trap the sand in a desired location. This helps prevent or slow down erosion of our treasured beaches while helping to preserve sand dunes. Whether you are striving to preserve the coastlines of the lakes or oceans or to levy more sand in desert areas, our wooden sand fencing is a beautiful and economical solution.
- Sand Fence is left “natural,” to blend into the surrounding landscape without paint, stain or other preservatives, making our sand fence biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Sold in 50’ rolls
- 3” Rounds – Perfect for sand fence installation. Posts are made from sturdy northern spruce or northern cedar. Available in 6’6, 7’, and 8’ lengths; natural or treated; flat cut or pencil pointed.
- 2” Rounds – Ideal for dune signage and plant staking. These posts are also made from northern spruce. Available in custom lengths up to 8’; natural or treated; flat cut or pencil pointed.
- Post & Rope Fence Posts – An economical and beach friendly barrier fence. Posts are made from 3” round northern spruce. Available in 7’ lengths with pre-drilled 1 or 2 hole profiles; natural or treated; flat cut or pencil pointed. Custom hole diameters are also available. (Roping not included)
- Steel T-Posts – The standard for snow fence installation and specialized beach fence applications. Material is a durable 1.25 lb/ft steel painted green.
- More information on wooden posts